This product is currently not in stock
This handcrafted full grain leather belt is a perfect casual belt to pair with your favorite pair of jeans.
We make this thick leather belt with a single, solid layer of vegetable-tanned leather (5 mm thick and 1.5 inch wide) and solid brass hardware. Unlike mass-produced genuine leather belts, this belt won't peel away or disintegrate over time. This is a handcrafted masterpiece for a true connoisseur of fine leather and understated luxury.
If you are looking for slimmer belt options, check out our 1.25 inch belt Slim Lifetime Belt.
Color: Dark Chocolate
Dimensions: Width: 1.5 inches. Thickness: 5 mm. Length: Made to Order
Materials: Full Grain Leather, Vegetable Tanned, North American Origin
Thread Type: Made in Germany, Waxed Polyester, Rated Strength 20 kg
Buckle: Solid Brass
Materials & Process
- This is a dark brown leather belt, dyed using a non-toxic dye.
- Each belt is meticulously designed to withstand a rough and tumble lifestyle, and handcrafted with utmost precision.
- To hold the belt keep in place, we stitch parallel to the belt edge, instead of doing the conventional two stitch lines parallel to the belt loop. This ensures we don't compromise the durability of the belt leather.
- Natural oils and waxes used to amply nourish leather
- We use full-grain leather, skillfully tanned with a slow, time-tested process called vegetable-tanning. This involves tanning with natural substances, like tree bark over a period of five-seven weeks. Full grain leather does not attempt to cover up the hide with any artificial coatings. As a result, each piece is unique, with natural skin patterns and marks. This also makes the leather respond very well to the natural elements and it will acquire a gorgeous patina over time.
Delivery & Warranty
Free Shipping | 365-Day Returns | 3-Year Warranty
Last few items left!