This product is currently not in stock
This handcrafted leather belt is 3 mm thick and 1.25 inches wide. Made with premium full grain leather, this belt won't peel away, break or disintegrate over time. In fact, the more you wear it, the better it will get and the more it will reflect your personality i.e. your belt will get a beautiful patina unique to how you use it and exposure to the sun.
This is a handcrafted masterpiece for a true connoisseur of fine leather and understated luxury. And its versatile enough to be wore on a coffee date or a hike in the Himalayas.
Color: Dark Chocolate
Dimensions: Width: 1.25 inches. Thickness: 3-4 mm. Length: Made to Order
Materials: Full Grain Leather, Vegetable Tanned, North American Origin
Buckle: Solid Brass
Materials & Process
- This is a dark brown leather belt, dyed using a non-toxic dye.
- Each belt is meticulously designed to withstand a rough and tumble lifestyle, and handcrafted with utmost precision.
- To hold the belt keep in place, we stitch parallel to the belt edge, instead of doing the conventional two stitch lines parallel to the belt loop. This ensures we don't compromise the durability of the belt leather.
- Natural oils and waxes used to amply nourish leather
- We use full-grain leather, skillfully tanned with a slow, time-tested process called vegetable-tanning. This involves tanning with natural substances, like tree bark over a period of five-seven weeks. Full grain leather does not attempt to cover up the hide with any artificial coatings. As a result, each piece is unique, with natural skin patterns and marks. This also makes the leather respond very well to the natural elements and it will acquire a gorgeous patina over time.
Delivery & Warranty
Free Shipping | 365-Day Returns | 3-Year Warranty
This product is no longer in stock
Last few items left!